Tuesday, April 15, 2008

assessment

Shakeel Semple
Brooklyn prep
April 4/1/08
Mr. Powhida
Digital Portfolio





1) What is the best environment (home, school, work, etc.) for your learning?
I know the best environment for learn is school is because you get to show what u learn to your friend. But I prefer home because I get to sleep when I need to.


2) Where do you choose to study?
I really don’t know where I like to choose to study it would just feel the same way



3) Where do you choose to work creatively?
Anywhere were I can feel good and non-embarrassment


4) How do you work with others?
Well I can I say I work really well with anybody as long as they listen to what there group members r trying to say and not try to take over everything.


5) What is your favorite way of learning (listening, looking, doing, etc)?
I would say none of the above because I would get to distracted and I wouldn’t like to ask someone to go back re-explain


6) What do you think are your talents or strengths (arts, writing, speaking, problem solving)?
I think one of my talents from the list are problem solving and speaking a bit…





7) Where do your personal interests lie?
I think my interest really lie in is video games (lol)



8) Do you check for accuracy and precision?
Nope not really….





9) Are you persistent in developing your work?
Inserting things, yea I would be persistent by if I think it’s ok the way it is I would leave it alone.

No comments: